I was absolutely thrilled to meet Maya in Geneve (Switzerland). An ex-journalist the lovely lady loves to cook and do things in style. She has an impeccable way of presenting her food on the table. Even a least hungry would get interested, that’s the magic Maya spins on her food. Here’s one of her recipe. In next few days I will share more of her recipes and ideas on food presentation. I am sure you will love it.
Perch / fresh water fish fillet – 4 nos
Wheat flour – 2tbsp
Butter / Clarified butter (ghee) – 2-3 Tbsp
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Lemon juice – few drops
- Pat dry the Perch / fresh water fish
- Coat it nicely with wheat flour
- Add butter / ghee to a heated pan and add fish to it.
- Turn when one side is cooked and sprinkle salt and pepper
- Squeeze few drops of lemon juice and serve hot with salad
Till next time…happy cooking!
Thanks so much Maya for the lovely food ideas 🙂