Mixed dry fruits – cashew/pista/walnuts etc (grounded to a powder)
- Add a tsp of sugar to ground nuts
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C (35 degree F)
- Roll out the pie crust in a rectangle shape
- Using a knife cut triangles
- Keep the cut piece in front of in such a way that one tapered corner is on top (in other words you see the triangle!)
- Gently pick the base and put in the filling and start rolling the crust till you reach the tapered top
- Apply little water to the top using your finger and roll the tapered end onto the rest of the croissant
- Gently shape it and place on baking sheet and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes till the crust is golden brown
- Cool it and serve
*use filling of your choice!
till next time…have fun cooking!
(is there any recipe you would specifically want to know? …do let me know! )
(follow Akshayapatram on Facebook)