Homemade baby food recipes
You can have two variations – one for a toddler or year old baby….
Sweet corn – ¼ cup
Green peas – ¼ cup
Cottage cheese – ¼ cup
Onion – 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
Garlic – 1 clove (finely chopped)
Mixed herbs – ¼ tsp
Butter – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté onion and garlic till you get an aroma
- Tip in corn, peas and little water and cook on low heat till the vegetables are done
- Add cottage cheese, herbs, salt and mix well
- Mash it well with a fork and serve it to your toddler
- In case the baby is slightly older you can add 1 boiled potato (mashed) and 1 Tbsp of bread crumbs and combine it all.
- Shape it in the form of cutlets. Use fancy shaped cookie cutters to make it interesting
- Fry on a non stick pan with about a dash of oil.
- Serve it with your kid’s favorite sauce
Coming up next… few dessert recipes for your baby’s sweet tooth 🙂