Sauce or chutney goes well with appetizers as well as with the main course. I tried this one with as an accompaniment to a full course meal and results were quite satisfactory 🙂
Walnuts – 1 cups
Onion – 1 no. (big)
Mint Leaves – ½ cup
Green chili – 1-2 nos
Yogurt – 1 Tbsp
Salt to taste
- In a pan boil water and immerse the walnuts in it. Leave it aside
- Meanwhile roughly chop onions, mint leaves and green chili and put them in a grinder along with yogurt
- Drain the walnuts and add it to the grinder
- Add a bit of water and coarsely grind for approximately 15-20 seconds
- Serve with any snacks, as a dip with vegetables or a side dish to go with your biryani!
Till tomorrow….happy cooking!