Something that really excites all, kids or adult is a warm freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. The buttery crumbly texture as you bite into thick chunks of chocolate, the feeling is absolutely divine! 🙂 Check it out!
Butter – 120 gms
Sugar Powder – 135 gms
Egg – 1 no. (beaten)
All purpuse flour (Maida) – 180 gms
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Chocolate chips – 150 gms (dark / white depending on your choice)
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Beat butter until smooth. Now add sugar powder gradually and keep beating.
- Add the beaten egg with vanilla essence.
- Sieve the flour and baking soda once
- Add sieved flour to the butter mixture gradually and mix
- Add chocolate chips
- The dough that you get should be of slightly thick consistency.
- Form balls and flatten slightly
- Put them on a greased tray leaving gaps between each dough mix
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degree C for 15 minutes
- Cool and serve
Till next time…happy baking! 🙂