This is one dish which Q loves and it doesn’t take much of my time also…now that is the combination we all look at most of the time….don’t we? More taste and less work! You must try out this simple Mushroom recipe
Mushrooms – 100 gms
Garlic flakes – 4-5 nos
Chilli flakes – 1-2 tsp
Coconut oil – 2 tsp
Coconut shavings – 3 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
Salt to taste
- Wash mushrooms and roughly break them into small pieces
- Tip them into a pan and add roughly chopped garlic and turmeric powder
- Close lid and cook on high flame. Stir in between. While the mushrooms releases its natural moisture.
- Add chilli flakes and stir
- When the water is almost getting dry add coconut shavings and stir.
- When the water fully dries off add coconut oil and take off from the burner.
- Serve Mushroom with rice / Indian bread (chappati) and dal / curry
Till next time……happy cooking!
Recipe by Ms.Swarnalatha NT, a homemaker and a specialist in simple and delectable recipes