Hate standing in the Kitchen heat for long?
Tired but do not want to eat out?
Not in a mood for an elaborate meal?
Then …you have to try out this easy Bell pepper with potatoes recipe!
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Potatoes – 5 nos
Bell pepper / Capsicum – 4 nos (green / red or a combination of both)
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder – 1 tbsp (roughly crushed)
Oil – 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a wok and tip in cumin seeds
- Post you get the aroma tip in diced potatoes and bell pepper and stir
- Close the vessel and cook on medium flame.
- When potato are almost cooked add salt and pepper
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves
- Serve with Indian bread (chapatti) / rice and daal
Till next time……happy cooking!