Bitter gourd and tasty? Possible 🙂 Try this recipe out. Simplest cooking you can ever think of. Well, being the foodie I am its difficult to have non favorites…so I will call this dish one of my favorites!
Btw, did you know that bitter gourd has many natural benefits and curative properties? It is used in native medicines of Asia and Africa!
Do try the Crispy Bitter Gourd recipe out and don’t forget to let me know how it was 🙂
Bitter gourd – 3-4 nos (Karela in hindi)
Turmeric – 1 pinch
Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Scrub and wash the bitter gourd
- Cut into thing round slices
- Deep fry till brown and crispy and remove
- Remove oil from the pan and in the same pan tip in the fired bitter gourd
- Sprinkle turmeric, chilli powder, salt and stir.
- Serve with rice and daal / curd / yoghurt.
Till tomorrow…happy cooking!